Donations of any amount are tax deductible and greatly appreciated! Click the Donate button (above or below, depending on your device) to make an immediate contribution. Unrestricted monetary donations are best, but following are some needed items – feel free to use this as a guide or donate the actual item if you’d like.
We have an immediate need for soundproofing material to finish off one of the existing rooms. We are still examining different materials and techniques, but we’ve been using the following product and it is working well:
- Roxul Safe & Sound insulation – approx $50 per package (we can use a lot of these)
- Any other soundproofing materials donated will be utilized!
Other items not quite as pressing include:
- Donated! – 4-in-one wireless printer (print/scan/copy/FAX)
- Donated! – Music Stands
- Full-length mirrors
- Trash can with swing lid – 13 gallon or more
- Recycle bin – large, w/ swing lid
- Keurig coffee maker (actually more efficient for us then a regular drip coffee maker)
- Gift cards – for home improvement and grocery stores especially, but any gift card can be used
Some big-ticket items are:
- Soundproofing for above the drop ceiling – needed for summer camps and other activities held earlier in the day. We are getting estimates now.
- Permanent road sign – We are getting estimates now
- Studio Pianos – We need more of these. Used is fine as long as it is in good shape and can hold a tuning.
- Financial capital toward our next building project.
If you would like to donate a specific item, or would like to make a monetary donation with or without restriction and have questions, please contact Terry Selders at 717-737-5622, on his cell at 717-648-7159 or via email at Terry@KMACenter.org.
The founding teachers already have an active private lesson student base, but resources are needed to increase opportunities and include under-served populations. With funding for the new facility and programs, the Keystone Musical Arts Center will be able to provide all of the following services at a consistently high level to the entire community:
- Private lessons
- Group classes
- Vocal groups
- Homeschool classes and curriculum
- Summer camps
- Workshops and master classes
- Recitals and performances
- Music for the very young
- Adult Music Program
- Music Therapy
- Programs for other charitable organizations
- Additional educational opportunities through internships & volunteer programs